Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Brooke lost tooth #4.  She asked me if I would pull it out for her.  I said, "Don't you want Daddy to do that for you?"  She was sure she wanted me to do it.  Thankfully it just took one slight pull and it came out. 

Teeth are worth $1.00 at our house.  Brooke left a note in an envelope under her pillow for the tooth fairy.  This is what it said..
Dear Tooth Fairy,
My name is Brooke and I have a tooth for you it is beatiful.  I Think you like it.  Please write a note and make it pretty. 

Love,
Brooke Thank you
I Love you

The tooth fairy didn't write back that night, but the next day Brooke said about 5 different times that she wished the tooth fairy would write back.

So here's the letter

Dear Brooke,

Keep taking care of those teeth of yours!  Thank you for my letter.  you are a VERY, VERY, sweet little girl.

See you when you have more teeth for me.

With love,
The Tooth Fairy

Needless to say, she was excited that a letter had been left for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment