Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A conversation with Seth today...

Mom, sometimes I just want to get married.

I said well you can someday as long as you marry a girl that loves Jesus and respects you. 

S-Maybe I could be a missionary and tell her about Jesus and then we could get married.  Or we could get married and then I could tell her about Jesus.

me-No, she needs to love Jesus before you get married.

S-I wish I could just marry you, but you're already married.

S-Maybe I could marry two wives so someone would take care of the kids

Brooke chimed in and said then you would have more kids.

Then we talked about how you only have one wife.

me-If you marry a good woman she'll be able to take good care of your children.

S-Maybe I could just marry a babysitter because she would be good at taking care of the kids.

He'll never remember the conversation, but yet another reminder to pray for who he will marry.

No comments:

Post a Comment