Friday, August 1, 2014

June 29, 2014-Good-bye Party at the Schiller's

Our friends the Schiller's hosted a BBQ for us Sunday after church.  We felt VERY loved this day!  Lots of friends were able to come.  I honestly never imagined we would make such good friends this year.  Another example of God's goodness and faithfulness to us.


Robert, a friend from church thought Luke was pretty special.  He often gave Luke gifts.
My friend Olga.  It was all her idea to give us a good-bye party.  I love this friend so much and it makes me sad to think about not seeing her.  She told me that before we came she had had two good friends move away.  She prayed for a friend but wasn't really wanting to take the initiative to make a new friend.  So when I asked her last summer to come over and read the Bible with me once a week she never thought that we would become special friends.  God answered her prayer!




No comments:

Post a Comment